Mission Control Marketing was built as a partner for the CMO to tell their company’s story through one cohesive marketing strategy. Through a channel-agnostic approach, we develop a customized plan - that mixes earned, owned and paid media- to directly impact our clients’ business goals.
We partner with a selective group of companies that are looking for innovative marketing strategies. These companies are willing to take risks and believe that marketing and communications can change the way they conduct business.
BUT our first priority is the people who work here. Mission Control Marketing hires talented professionals that specialize in single marketing channels and understand the whole marketing landscape. Our people take the time to fully comprehend our clients’ business structure and how marketing can directly impact their business. We only hire people who do excellent work and add positivity and excitement to our culture.
We're about good people, good work and good times. And, of course, good food.
Mission Control Marketing is looking for a smart, creative professionals to join our full-service marketing and public relations agency.
A little bit about you...
First and foremost, we’re looking for someone with a genuine interest in our business—media relations, content marketing, message development, brand positioning, interactive platforms, data visualization, website design, and everything in between—and how these elements integrate to create cohesive campaigns for our clients.
Previous experience in the marketing/PR space (past internships count!) is a plus, but not a requirement. Candidates should be ready to get their hands dirty from the get go, as any given day may include:
- Writing. You should be able to articulate ideas in a clear, concise and relevant manner for different channels including blogs, bylines, pitches and more.
- Media relations, media tracking and list building.
- Client interaction over email, phone calls and in-person.
- Creative brainstorming - most of our best ideas come up in casual conversation around the office. If you have a good idea, we want to hear it.
- Housekeeping in the form of updating client trackers, managing documents, etc. You should be uber-organized and self-motivated.
- Impromptu office happy hours, lunch outings and the occasional viewing of an episode of The Office.
Mission Control Marketing offers the following benefits to its full-time employees:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Four weeks of paid-time off, plus either the week of Thanksgiving or Christmas
- Flexible Fridays (work from home on Friday)
- Team breakfast every Monday morning
- One-month sabbatical every three years
- Regular company outings including happy hours and dinners
Interested in applying?
Great! We can’t wait to hear from you. Please send a copy of your resume, 2 - 3 writing samples, and any other examples of relevant work that you think will make you stand out to firstname.lastname@example.org.