Webinars are one of the most valuable marketing tools for b-to-b organizations. The barrier to entry from a technology standpoint is low, as are the cost implications. Based on our research about the habits of decision-makers at b-to-b organizations, here are some interesting insights we gleaned about webinars:
- 75% of respondents said they attend at least one webinar a month
- 57% view webinars live while 43% download the recording
- 83% are repeat viewers to the same vendor
- 71% attend to learn about the webinar topic
And most importantly:
- 77% said that webinars influenced their decision to choose a vendor
In other words, for relatively small investment, webinars can effectively influence big-ticket purchasing decisions at large and mid-sized organizations. Still, there’s a right way to run a webinar and a wrong way.