If you are in a leadership role and oversee marketing within your company, these questions probably resonate with you:
- Which marketing channels should be prioritized?
- Should we pay to attend trade shows, develop a public relations campaign or partner with industry analysts? Or is there a better investment?
- What does the b-to-b customer journey look like?
- How can you effectively identify and target decision-makers?
- Which marketing channels will actually influence decision-makers during the RFP and buying process?
If you’ve asked yourself any of these questions, this research report is for you.
As an agency that works to give the best advice to b-to-b companies about choosing the right marketing channels, we’ve been surprised at the lack of third-party research or data that addresses these concerns.
So, we partnered with research firm, Researchscape, and surveyed more than 500 executives who are involved in the decision-making process across the IT, finance, operations and marketing functions at mid-sized and large companies to understand how they consume media, assess vendors, and, most importantly, which marketing channels offer the greatest influence during the buying process.
We conducted this study to make it easier for b-to-b marketers to strategically reach decision-makers at the right companies at the right time, and we’re sharing our finding in this downloadable research report. Our goal is to make sure you’re A) included in the RFP and B) are in the best position to within the field of vendors to win the business.
This research report shares results and insights for aggregate data across all functions. If you’re interested in finding out how to reach executives specifically in the marketing, finance, IT or operations segments, or have any questions or comments, please complete the form.